WA State Recreation and Conservation Office- 2017 Salmon Recovery Conference -
(Apr 25, 2017 to Apr 27, 2017)
- CTUIR MonitoringResources.org Training - (May 04, 2017)
Washington Salmon Recovery Board Meeting -
(May 10, 2017 to May 11, 2017)
- 2017 Coordinated Assessments Workshop - (May 11, 2017)
These are the most recent PNAMP events. If you are looking for notes or other documents from these events, simply click on the title of the meeting.
- MonitoringResources.org: Map Viewer - An Introduction Webinar - April 20, 2017
- Coordinated Assessments DDT Meeting - April 17, 2017
- PNAMP Steering Committee Meeting - April 06, 2017
- Data Attribution Working Group Telemeeting - March 21, 2017
Monitoring Resources - a network of information and tools to support many facets of monitoring, including a community forum, a place to document methods, the ability to describe projects and upload sample sites, and tools for creating sample designs based on a master sample.
PNAMP is a forum for the community of aquatic monitoring practitioners in the Pacific Northwest. PNAMP consists of federal, tribal, and state partners; other interested participants; and a coordinating staff.