- Get Involved
- Coordinated Assessments
- Data Management Leadership
- Effectiveness Monitoring Coordination & Assessment
- Habitat Data Sharing
- Integrated Status & Trends Monitoring
- Intensively Monitored Watersheds
- Methods Review
- Monitoring Resources.org
- Remote Sensing Forum
- Salmon Population Crosswalk Database
- Completed Projects
Aquatic habitats - mainly rivers and their tributaries, estuaries, lakes and wetlands in the Pacific Northwest - exist in a framework of watersheds or basins. Monitoring of the physical environment is an important element of understanding the context in which species live their life cycle. It provides important information about natural and human-induced stressors and natural environmental variability from landscape to organism scale.
What We Do
PNAMP supports integration and standardization of monitoring efforts at different spatial scales of habitat.