- ASPRS Columbia River & Puget Sound Regions 19th Technical Exchange - (Oct 21, 2016)
Pacific Northwest Chapter of the Society for Freshwater Science Annual Meeting -
(Oct 24, 2016 to Oct 26, 2016)
OWEB Board Meeting -
(Oct 25, 2016 to Oct 26, 2016)
- Pacific Northwest Chapter of the Society for Freshwater Science (PNW-SFS) Taxonomic Workshop - (Oct 27, 2016)
These are the most recent PNAMP events. If you are looking for notes or other documents from these events, simply click on the title of the meeting.
- Visioning Workshop:Developing Enterprise Tools and Capacities for Large-scale Natural Resource Monitoring - October 12, 2016
- PNAMP Steering Committee Meeting - October 04, 2016
- Coordinated Assessments Planning Group Telecon - September 09, 2016
- MonitoringResources.org Webinar - Tool Integration - August 11, 2016
Monitoring Resources - a network of information and tools to support many facets of monitoring, including a community forum, a place to document methods, the ability to describe projects and upload sample sites, and tools for creating sample designs based on a master sample.
PNAMP is a forum for the community of aquatic monitoring practitioners in the Pacific Northwest. PNAMP consists of federal, tribal, and state partners; other interested participants; and a coordinating staff.