Northwest Power and Conservation Council Meeting -
(Jul 12, 2016 to Jul 13, 2016)
- Monitoring Resources Webinar - Documenting Methods and Protocols - (Jul 14, 2016)
- Regional Habitat Indicators Project (RHIP) Combined Indicator Work Group Meeting - (Jul 20, 2016)
Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board Meeting -
(Jul 26, 2016 to Jul 27, 2016)
These are the most recent PNAMP events. If you are looking for notes or other documents from these events, simply click on the title of the meeting.
- Monitoring Resources Webinar - Documenting Sample Design - June 09, 2016
- Monitoring Resources Webinar - Managing Sites; Master Samples and Users' Sample Files - May 12, 2016
- PNAMP Steering Committee Meeting - May 03, 2016
- 2016 Coordinated Assessments Workshop - April 28, 2016
Monitoring Resources - a network of information and tools to support many facets of monitoring, including a community forum, a place to document methods, the ability to describe projects and upload sample sites, and tools for creating sample designs based on a master sample.
PNAMP is a forum for the community of aquatic monitoring practitioners in the Pacific Northwest. PNAMP consists of federal, tribal, and state partners; other interested participants; and a coordinating staff.