- Institute for Applied Ecology's Invasive Species Cook-off - (Aug 27, 2016)
ConGen-2 2016 Landscape Genomics and Genetic Monitoring Course -
(Sep 05, 2016 to Sep 10, 2016)
- Effects of Forest Management on Fish Habitat Workshop - (Sep 08, 2016)
- Coordinated Assessments Planning Group Telecon - (Sep 09, 2016)
These are the most recent PNAMP events. If you are looking for notes or other documents from these events, simply click on the title of the meeting.
- MonitoringResources.org Webinar - Tool Integration - August 11, 2016
- Regional Habitat Indicators Project (RHIP) Combined Indicator Work Group Meeting - July 20, 2016
- Monitoring Resources Webinar - Documenting Methods and Protocols - July 14, 2016
- Monitoring Resources Webinar - Documenting Sample Design - June 09, 2016
Monitoring Resources - a network of information and tools to support many facets of monitoring, including a community forum, a place to document methods, the ability to describe projects and upload sample sites, and tools for creating sample designs based on a master sample.
PNAMP is a forum for the community of aquatic monitoring practitioners in the Pacific Northwest. PNAMP consists of federal, tribal, and state partners; other interested participants; and a coordinating staff.