- Future of Our Salmon Conference (Apr 23, 2014 to Apr 24, 2014)
- USDA FS Webinar USDA FS Webinar Merging Chemical Ecology and Biocontrol to Predict Efficacy and Climate Effects (Apr 24, 2014)
- The National Water Quality Monitoring Council's 9th National Monitoring Conference (Apr 28, 2014 to May 02, 2014)
- OWEB Board Meeting (Apr 29, 2014)
These are the most recent PNAMP events. If you are looking for notes or other documents from these events, simply click on the title of the meeting.
- Apr 21, 2014 - HSTM Technical Workgroup Meeting
- Apr 15, 2014 - Lower Columbia Habitat Status and Trends Monitoring (HSTM) Workshop #1
- Apr 09, 2014 - Coordinated Assessments XCT work session
- Apr 04, 2014 - PNAMP Hood Leadership Team Meeting
Monitoring Resources - a network of information and tools to support many facets of monitoring, including a community forum, a place to document methods, the ability to describe projects and upload sample sites, and tools for creating sample designs based on a master sample.
PNAMP is a forum for the community of aquatic monitoring practitioners in the Pacific Northwest. PNAMP consists of federal, tribal, and state partners; other interested participants; and a coordinating staff.