Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board Meeting -
(Jul 26, 2016 to Jul 27, 2016)
Northwest Power and Conservation Council Meeting -
(Aug 09, 2016 to Aug 10, 2016)
- Puget Sound Ecosystem Monitoring Program Steering Committee Meeting - (Aug 09, 2016)
- Salmon Recovery Funding Board Meeting - (Aug 11, 2016)
These are the most recent PNAMP events. If you are looking for notes or other documents from these events, simply click on the title of the meeting.
- Regional Habitat Indicators Project (RHIP) Combined Indicator Work Group Meeting - July 20, 2016
- Monitoring Resources Webinar - Documenting Methods and Protocols - July 14, 2016
- Monitoring Resources Webinar - Documenting Sample Design - June 09, 2016
- Monitoring Resources Webinar - Managing Sites; Master Samples and Users' Sample Files - May 12, 2016
Monitoring Resources - a network of information and tools to support many facets of monitoring, including a community forum, a place to document methods, the ability to describe projects and upload sample sites, and tools for creating sample designs based on a master sample.
PNAMP is a forum for the community of aquatic monitoring practitioners in the Pacific Northwest. PNAMP consists of federal, tribal, and state partners; other interested participants; and a coordinating staff.