- 2014 OCAFS Nongame Native Fish Workshop (Sep 03, 2014 to Sep 04, 2014)
- Fifth Annual Pacific Northwest Climate Science Conference (Sep 09, 2014 to Sep 10, 2014)
- Northwest Power and Conservation Council Meeting (Sep 09, 2014 to Sep 10, 2014)
- XCT Meeting (Sep 17, 2014)
These are the most recent PNAMP events. If you are looking for notes or other documents from these events, simply click on the title of the meeting.
- Jul 22, 2014 - Lower Columbia Habitat Status & Trends Monitoring (HSTM) Workshop #2
- Jul 09, 2014 - Coordinated Assessments Exchange Configuration Team (XCT) Meeting
- Jun 18, 2014 - PNAMP Steering Committee Meeting
- Jun 16, 2014 - PNAMP MMX Project Team Meeting
Monitoring Resources - a network of information and tools to support many facets of monitoring, including a community forum, a place to document methods, the ability to describe projects and upload sample sites, and tools for creating sample designs based on a master sample.
PNAMP is a forum for the community of aquatic monitoring practitioners in the Pacific Northwest. PNAMP consists of federal, tribal, and state partners; other interested participants; and a coordinating staff.