- PNAMP Steering Committee Meeting (Dec 12, 2013)
- Coordinated Assessments Hatchery Indicators WG Meeting (Dec 13, 2013)
- Lower Columbia Estuary Partnership Science Work Group (Dec 17, 2013)
- Northwest Power and Conservation Council Meeting (Jan 14, 2014 to Jan 15, 2014)
These are the most recent PNAMP events. If you are looking for notes or other documents from these events, simply click on the title of the meeting.
- Nov 19, 2013 - Coordinated Assessments Planning Group
- Nov 12, 2013 - Coordinated Assessments Hatchery Indicators Work Group
- Oct 30, 2013 - Coordinated Assessments Planning Group
- Oct 17, 2013 - Coordinated Assessments Tribal Participation Meeting
Monitoring Resources - a network of information and tools to support many facets of monitoring, including a community forum, a place to document methods, the ability to describe projects and upload sample sites, and tools for creating sample designs based on a master sample.
PNAMP is a forum for the community of aquatic monitoring practitioners in the Pacific Northwest. PNAMP consists of federal, tribal, and state partners; other interested participants; and a coordinating staff.