- Get Involved
- Coordinated Assessments
- Data Management Leadership
- Effectiveness Monitoring Coordination & Assessment
- Habitat Data Sharing
- Integrated Status & Trends Monitoring
- Intensively Monitored Watersheds
- Methods Review
- Monitoring Resources.org
- Remote Sensing Forum
- Salmon Population Crosswalk Database
- Completed Projects
2011 Workshop for Coordinated Assessments
Date: April 21, 2011 - 9:00am - 5:00pm
Location: Portland State University Place Hotel & Conference Center Willamette Falls Ballroom 310 SW Lincoln Street, Portland, Oregon 97201 (link to map)
Teleconference Number: n/a
The workshop’s primary focus will be on developing a work plan for assessing the Gaps, Needs, and Priorities for sharing data to support the three population indicators discussed at the October workshop.
1) Review progress of the Coordinated Assessments effort and discuss next steps.
2) Assess progress and interim lessons learned from the data technician effort to complete the DETs and DAFDs.
3) Review and approve DRAFT Gaps, Needs, and Priorities assessment template and contents.
4) Review and approve DRAFT agency-level Data Sharing Strategy template
5) Discuss the development (content and schedule) of a Regional Data Sharing Strategy.
If you have any questions, please contact Tom Iverson (firstname.lastname@example.org, 503/229-0191), Kathryn Thomas (Kathryn_A_Thomas@usgs.gov, 503/251-3288), or Bruce Schmidt (email@example.com, 503/595-3113).