- Get Involved
- Coordinated Assessments
- Data Management Leadership
- Effectiveness Monitoring Coordination & Assessment
- Habitat Data Sharing
- Integrated Status & Trends Monitoring
- Intensively Monitored Watersheds
- Methods Review
- Monitoring Resources.org
- Remote Sensing Forum
- Salmon Population Crosswalk Database
- Completed Projects
Data Sharing Workshop to Support Coordinated Assessments
Date: October 5, 2010 - 10:00am - October 6, 2010 - 12:00pm
Location: Portland, OR
1. Present background and origin of the Coordinated Assessments effort and its linkage to the Anadromous Salmonid Monitoring Strategy.
2. Identify needed actions to discover and inform partner and regional data sharing needs and priorities to:
A. Advance recommendations for regional standards to improve data sharing and support basinwide assessments.
B. Inform optimal allocation of limited, regional data management resources, including Columbia Basin Fish and Wildlife Program funds, NOAA Pacific Coast Salmon Recovery funds, and other regional data management funding sources:
i. For individual partner capacity; and,
ii. For shared infrastructure.
If you have questions or comments about the workshop, please contact Tom Iverson (email@example.com) at CBFWA.