- Get Involved
- Coordinated Assessments
- Data Management Leadership
- Effectiveness Monitoring Coordination & Assessment
- Habitat Data Sharing
- Integrated Status & Trends Monitoring
- Intensively Monitored Watersheds
- Methods Review
- Monitoring Resources.org
- Remote Sensing Forum
- Salmon Population Crosswalk Database
- Completed Projects
Abstract Deadline for Stream Restoration Symposium - Sept. 15, 2012
Announcement Date: August 22, 2012
This is the final call for abstracts River Restoration Northwest's 2013 Symposium planned for Feb 5-7 at Skamania Lodge. RRNW accepts proposals for oral and poster presentations for all topics related to restoration of rivers. All abstracts are due by September 15, 2012.
Please visit www.rrnw.org for the Call for Abstracts and to submit abstracts.