10th National Water Quality Monitoring Council's Conference -
(May 02, 2016 to May 06, 2016)
- PNAMP Steering Committee Meeting - (May 03, 2016)
- Columbia Basin Partnership Workshop - (May 04, 2016)
Northwest Power and Conservation Council Meeting -
(May 10, 2016 to May 11, 2016)
These are the most recent PNAMP events. If you are looking for notes or other documents from these events, simply click on the title of the meeting.
- 2016 Coordinated Assessments Workshop - April 28, 2016
- Lower Columbia Habitat Status & Trends Monitoring (HSTM) Phase 3, Workshop #4 - April 21, 2016
- Regional Habitat Indicators IWG Meeting - April 18, 2016
- Monitoring Resources Webinar - Map Viewer - April 14, 2016
Monitoring Resources - a network of information and tools to support many facets of monitoring, including a community forum, a place to document methods, the ability to describe projects and upload sample sites, and tools for creating sample designs based on a master sample.
PNAMP is a forum for the community of aquatic monitoring practitioners in the Pacific Northwest. PNAMP consists of federal, tribal, and state partners; other interested participants; and a coordinating staff.