- Get Involved
- Coordinated Assessments
- Data Management Leadership
- Effectiveness Monitoring Coordination & Assessment
- Habitat Data Sharing
- Integrated Status & Trends Monitoring
- Intensively Monitored Watersheds
- Methods Review
- Monitoring Resources.org
- Remote Sensing Forum
- Salmon Population Crosswalk Database
- Completed Projects
- PNAMP Steering Committee Meeting (May 29, 2013)
- Coordinated Assessments 2013 Workshop (Jun 04, 2013)
- Columbia River Toxics Reduction Working Group Meeting (Jun 06, 2013)
- Northwest Power and Conservation Council Meeting (Jun 11, 2013 - Jun 12, 2013)
These are the most recent PNAMP events. If you are looking for notes or other documents from these events, simply click on the title of the meeting.
- May 22, 2013 - Habitat Status and Trends Monitoring - Final Workshop
- May 08, 2013 - Remote Sensing Forum Webinar: Airborne Topo-Bathymetric LiDAR Mapping of the Sandy River, OR (by Russ Faux, Watershed Sciences, Inc & Amar Nayegandhi, Dewberry.)
- Apr 30, 2013 - PNAMP ISTM Habitat WG Meeting
- Apr 29, 2013 - Coordinated Assessments Planning Group Worksession
Monitoring Resources - a network of information and tools to support many facets of monitoring, including a community forum, a place to document methods, the ability to describe projects and upload sample sites, and tools for creating sample designs based on a master sample.
PNAMP is a forum for the community of aquatic monitoring practitioners in the Pacific Northwest. PNAMP consists of federal, tribal, and state partners; other interested participants; and a coordinating staff.