- Columbia Basin Partnership Workshop - (Jun 07, 2016)
- Monitoring Resources Webinar - Documenting Sample Design - (Jun 09, 2016)
Northwest Power and Conservation Council Meeting -
(Jun 14, 2016 to Jun 15, 2016)
- Puget Sound Ecosystem Monitoring Program Steering Committee Meeting - (Jun 14, 2016)
These are the most recent PNAMP events. If you are looking for notes or other documents from these events, simply click on the title of the meeting.
- Monitoring Resources Webinar - Managing Sites; Master Samples and Users' Sample Files - May 12, 2016
- PNAMP Steering Committee Meeting - May 03, 2016
- 2016 Coordinated Assessments Workshop - April 28, 2016
- Lower Columbia Habitat Status & Trends Monitoring (HSTM) Phase 3, Workshop #4 - April 21, 2016
Monitoring Resources - a network of information and tools to support many facets of monitoring, including a community forum, a place to document methods, the ability to describe projects and upload sample sites, and tools for creating sample designs based on a master sample.
PNAMP is a forum for the community of aquatic monitoring practitioners in the Pacific Northwest. PNAMP consists of federal, tribal, and state partners; other interested participants; and a coordinating staff.